The Best Facebook Status in English 2021 | Status Exclusive


 

Best Facebook Status in English 

Facebook Status in English for Friend

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when fool everyone.

A friend will always make you smile,especially when you do not want.

Love is temporary, but friends are forever.
A day spend with friends is always a day well spend.

Cool Status for Facebook in English

I’m a nobody. Nobody’s perfect. So I guess that makes me perfect.

I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely an individual.

a mirror. If you’re cool with me, I’m cool with you.

Funny Facebook Status in English

Being popular on Facebook is like sitting at the cool table in a cafeteria at a MENTAL HOSPITAL.

I Love My Sixpack So Much, I Protect It With A Layer Of Fat.

Sometimes All You Need Is Love. Lol, Just Kidding, You Need Money.

Best FB Status in English on Love

Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

People Say You Can’t Live Without Love…..I Think Oxygen Is More Important

Best Status for Facebook in English

I Like It When People Look At My Status And Say “Impressive”.

Real style is never right or wrong. It’s a matter of being yourself on purpose.

Better Days Are Coming. They Are Called: Saturday & Sunday

Attitude Status for Facebook in English

I Dont Have Attitude Problem. I Have Attitude & Problem Is Yours.

I Enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

A bad attitude can literally block love blessings and denting from finding you don’t be the reason you don’t succeed.

Facebook Status for Girlfriend  & Boyfriend

It’s cute when your crush’s crush is you

I know what you’re doing Right Now… You’re Reading my Status, Right.

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

شارك المقالة عبر:

اترك تعليقا: