New English status for fb 2021| Status Exclusive


These days everyone is on the social media and used to share English status for FB on different social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc and we get a lot of options to share different-different posts, Sad Quotes, quotes, stories, pictures, and videos but the difficulties are that from where we can get new attitude status in Status Exclusive for boys and English for our Facebook post so that people pay more attention to our post so today we are going to share different types of status for you in English language and you can easily copy and paste it and can also share it on your social sites.

 Get Reward 750$ Paypal

FB status in English


Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.


No time for Fake and Negative People’s. 


I’m born to express, not to impress  Those who doubt me, never knew me. 


If You Are Bad,
I’m Your Dad…! 


Nice guys are found at every corner of the earth…
too bad the earth is round. 


There are two ways to be happy:
Change your situation, or change your mindset towards it.


 Plz, Trust Me Dat I Don’t Trust U At All.


Nobody can teach me who I am.People Say You Can’t Live Without Love...


I Think Oxygen Is More Important.     


I know what you’re doing Right Now…


You’re Reading my Status, Right.

    
I am single because God is busy with making Girl for me.


 Yes✔️, You have heard it Right,
“I have a Attitude of Smile..”

I talk, I smile, I laugh too…..    
but be careful when I’m silent…. 
                                                                         

Oh    really I didn’t know that, but I don’t care either. 
                                                                         
                                                                         
Don’t wait for the perfect moment,
take a moment and make it perfect.
                                                                      
                                                                         
Beauty is only skin deep.
                                                                                                                                                               
Attitude is down to the bone.


My circle is small because
I’m into quality, not quantity! 


I can’t trust someone who is friends with everyone. 


No one stays with you      permanently so learn to survive alone. 


If you are afraid of life, you are scared to live.


When others quit I keep going


Sometimes you succeed and other times you learn. 


I am not perfect but I’m edition. 


our Attitude May Hurt Me But, Mine Can Kill You…. 


Before you judge me make sure that you are perfect ! 


Never, never, never, never give up.


شارك المقالة عبر:

اترك تعليقا: